The Zimbler stand at 2017 Toy, Hobby & Licensing Fair was a big change to those of past years. In an effort to focus buyers more on both our current and new product ranges for 2017, the only part of the stand open to passing buyers was the front, with a newly initiated greeting area for buyers to make contact with sales staff. We offered many new product ranges:
• Laser Pegs – the Original Lighted Construction range, releasing all new product and packaging in July 2017
• Vacor Marbles – the best marbles in world with unique collections, colours and merchandisers
• S & Li – beauty and make up sets
• Power Ranges Ninja Steel – licensed Walkie Talkies, Intercom sets and Mega Laser sets
• BB Junior – range of pre-school, Ferrari and Jeep licensed Touch & Go, Light & Sound and Radio Control cars and play sets
Add to this the new product in our current ranges from Carrera GO!!! and Carrera First Cars 3 Slot Sets, Mickey and the Roadster Racers and Nintendo Mario Kart, to the new licensed Radio Control models from Ford, Jeep and Red Bull. Then add new Disney Princess ranges from Bullyland, this meant the stand was ‘bulging at the seams’ with new product to show buyers and retailers when they visited, which many 100’s did.
The comment from our Sales Manager, Glenn McLean says it all… “this was the best Toy Fair I have been to in five years!”.